A Leeds based Engineering firm seeks an experienced Controls Engineer.
For the past 70 years, this award-winning business has been involved in the design and manufacture of special-purpose machinery. Their equipment is sold globally and they are industry recognised for leading the way in machinery and equipment innovation.
The company has invested extensively over recent years across its engineering systems, facility and people. Currently in a period of significant growth, they are looking to expand their teams in several departments and the appointed Controls Engineer will be a new addition to their small and highly skilled Electrical Controls department.
This is a Permanent position and an office-based role with very limited travel.
Typical duties for the Controls Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Full creation of PLC Software and programming
- Creating Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
- Creating Software Design Specifications (SDS)
- Electrical and panel design
- Panel testing and configuration
- Factoring Acceptance Testing (FAT's)
- Remote access commissioning and fault diagnostics
- Specifying electrical components
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable Basic Salary (Salary level based on skills and experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- 1pm finish on Friday's
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension