We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
We are currently working with our client, Royal London.
Royal London is a financial services company with a difference. As the UK's largest mutual life, pensions and investment company, we're owned by our members and work for their benefit, not for shareholder profits. We've grown rapidly and have been recognised as one of the UK's top rated places to work.
Today, Royal London has over £114 billion of funds under management, and around 3,500 employees working in six offices across the UK and Ireland. We've worked hard to become experts in our specialist markets, building a trusted brand - and our teams have plenty of awards to show for it. Whatever team you're interested in joining and whatever role you play, we'll help you to make a difference. Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the role is to manage the RLAM proposition or offering across all target client segments and channels. The Product Development team within this is responsible for the development of our new products for all fund ranges.As the Product Development Manager you will be responsible for:
The skills, attributes and capabilities we are seeking from you include: Essential Criteria
- Effectively manage new fund launches, new share classes and other fund related projects.
- Assist with significant changes to existing products, such as new share classes, changes to approaches, objectives and policies, etc
- Progress several product developments projects simultaneously.
- Interpret and advise the business on appropriate fund structures and features.
- Working with internal investment, operational, compliance, risk teams and legal counsel
- Running and hosting meeting
- Strong product development experience in asset management.
- Knowledge of product structures, in particular UCITS, domiciled within UK and Dublin.
- Strong understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset/fund types: equity, fixed income, property, cash, multi-asset, derivatives.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory environment and authorised funds, including UCITS, COB, COLL.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner and provide a professional level of information within the business.
This client will only accept workers operating via a engagement model.
- IMC/IAQ or similar investment qualification preferred
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise.
- Good analytical skills and confidence with numerical data.
- Ability to write for multiple audiences.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business