Role: Associate Compliance Manager
Client: Healthcare industry
Location: Manchester, UK
Our client a leading Healthcare organisation and a leader in Real World Evidence across the world are looking for an Associate Compliance Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements, as well as all internal policiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Keep up-to-date with all applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines and ensure that we remain compliant.
- Working alongside the Compliance Manager, manage the review and updating process of all internal SOPs, ensuring adherence
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0) 20 8090 6286 If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone - any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.