This opportunity will offer you a platform to progress at one of the leading Banking and Finance departments nationally.This Top 40 UK law firm, with a global reputation, is looking to expand its Banking & Finance practice in Central London. The firm offers a highly rewarding environment whilst maintaining a friendly and supportive culture.The Firm:
This firm is well established as a pioneering national firm
, with an exceptional reputation and a solid client base of household names. They hold a large number of impressive accolades and are highly ranked in the Top 40, Legal 500 and Chambers.
Despite their size and success, the firm support an excellent work-life balance
, with a family feel and supportive atmosphere throughout. The investment they offer all employees provides an excellent platform for personal and professional development
with the firm proudly being the recipient of the investors in people award in recent years.
The firm truly values attracting and retaining the best talent and therefore offer hybrid working
as standard and a supportive environment with clear progression routes
, the remuneration packages reflective of this. The RoleThe firm is seeking a Banking and Finance Associate 2 - 5 PQE to join the team in the firm's flagship office based in the City of London.
The team works with both lender and borrower clients, including the major clearing banks, commercial and private banks, non-bank lenders, investment funds, institutional investors, corporate borrowers, hedge funds and family offices.
The role will require you to:
- Assist on all aspects of transactions, including loan terms, security documents and CPs (supported by Transaction Execution Managers)
- Undertake transactions directly, dealing with all aspects of the loan and security terms
- Provide client advice in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
The work will provide unrivalled client exposure
with the opportunity to work directly alongside award-winning Partners in a collaborative and non-hierarchical team.
This role will suit someone wanting to progress their career with a prestigious Top 40 UK firm. Requirements:
- You will be a Banking and Finance Solicitor 2 - 5 PQE
- Have broad general banking and finance experience
- Be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for a Banking and Finance Associate to join this pioneering firm based in the City of London.Apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Jonathan Kitto at JMC Legal Recruitment for further information.
- Salary above market rate and negotiable depending on experience
- Private healthcare
- Expert training and development from top Partners in the sector
- Impressive flexibility and hybrid working options
- Room for progression within the team
BBBH3714075000 - 100000 per annum Negotiable Excellent Benefits City of London