My client is a truly global product driven Data-as-a-Service solution business, delivering a best in class product for their sector with vision to develop into new markets and growth. They have created a new role for Head of Growth Marketing, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing within an ABM setting, this is a greenfield opportunity to develop and execute the demand generation strategy. This is a pivotal time to join the team as they are setting up a global marketing function across 7 different counties.Location:
Remote 1st with office in variety of places including London so some international travel for events and collaboration.Head of Growth Marketing Duties Include:
The ideal person to join as Head of Growth Marketing will have:
- Lead the growth marketing strategy across acquisition and retention
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Digital Product, Marketing and Creative teams
- Build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel.
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPI's
- Develop a go-to-market plan for product launches, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection. .
- Partner closely with sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing
- Work with external agencies to plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Podcast
- Devise a SEO strategy and cross-functional teams to execute programs that drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns
Why join this business as their Head of Growth Marketing?
- Proven experience within SAAS growth marketing / demand generation
- Proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights
- Hands on doer
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Experience building, leading, and managing small team
- They are very product driven business and are effectively disrupting their market
- Their growth is exponential: they are building new features and products every day!
- They frequently tackle brand new business areas which means they never run out of new clients! They are still small enough that you can truly join a rocket ship and shape your career!
- You'll get to work in a Fair, inclusive, and diverse & truly global work environment
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. We specialise in B2B SAAS space and have a variety of similar jobs available. We offer a personal service that will give you the best possible outcome in the recruitment process.