Do you want an exciting new challenge in quality inspection?
C4S Search are representing an exciting, precision engineering business. We are searching for a superstar to fill a newly created Inspection Team Leader.
This role would suit an experienced Production inspector within a machine shop environment ideally within the aerospace and/or nuclear sectors. The Inspection Team Leader will ensure work flow through the Inspection Department. They will provide workflow direction whilst being competent at interpreting engineering drawings for inspection purposes using coordinate measuring machines or gauges as required.
* Attend planning meetings as required
* Be capable of coaching less experienced inspectors in engineering drawing interpretation
* Ability to lead a small team of inspection personnel
* Generate PPQP and FAI reports
The Superstars experience
* Apprentice trained to a minimum of City and Guilds qualifications
* Machine shop skilled Inspector
* Competent gauge and CMM inspector
* Competent CMM programmer
If the above role sounds interesting and you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me on (phone number removed) or pop me a message