Project Manager - Integrated Workplace Management System
Working at Surrey & Borders NHS Foundation Trust, Leatherhead, KT22 7AD
£28.01 - £44.81 per hour plus accrued holiday pay
Do you have extensive knowledge of operational engineering systems and assets? Do you have previous NHS experience? Can bring your skills to Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust?
This is an ongoing role until March 2023. This is a Band 8a position paying approximately £28.00 per hour Monday to Friday with enhanced rates for evenings and weekends.
The Project Manager (IWMS) will support the Technical Services Manager in delivering a fully integrated management system for Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Trust (SaBP) Property team.
* Identify source of ALL property related documentation/Data
* Establish and deliver a methodology for verifying and validating the Information
* Agreeing an appropriate structure for the various data/information types
* Ensure all validated information is configured to meet the agreed structure
* Manage the delivery of the Asset Data collection programme
* Liaise with the IWMS provider's mobilisation team to ensure they deliver to the agreed programme and against their deliverables
* Develop and implement a Change Management process to support the delivery
* Management and monitoring of the Project Risk register
* Provide regular update reports to the Technical Services Manager
* Develop and implement suitable business processes for the various workstreams using the new IWMS
* Manage the delivery of the various training for the various stakeholder groups
* Manage the User Acceptance Testing of the phased implementation
* Develop and implement and effective communication plan
Experience and Qualifications Required
* Experience in successfully delivering similar projects
* Knowledge of Property related Data
* Good communicator with strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
* Extensive experience on successfully managing stakeholders
* Understanding of the various risks associated with this type of project
* Good change management skills
About Surrey & Borders
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and north east Hampshire.
We employ 2,400 staff serving a population of 1.3 million. Our services are provided in community settings, hospitals and residential homes with an emphasis on providing local treatment and support close to people's homes wherever possible.
We actively seek to engage people who use our services and our communities in improving the mental wellbeing of the local population. As a Foundation Trust we have over 7,300 public members.
Our partnership agreement with Surrey County Council allows us to offer integrated health and social care to meet people's full range of needs. We work closely with other NHS and voluntary sector organisations who provide services and support people who use services and carers.
The Trust was formed on 1 April 2005 following the merger of Surrey Hampshire Borders NHS Trust, Surrey Oaklands NHS Trust and North West Surrey Partnership NHS Trust. We achieved Foundation Trust status on 1 May 2008.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS. Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application