Role: Digital Business Analyst
Rate: £400 - £450/day (outside IR35)
Duration: 3 months (extensions beyond initial contract)
Location: Bristol (Flexible Working)
Digital Business Analyst required to work with a market leading client, supporting a long-term exciting digital transformation programme. This role will be based in Bristol (with flexible/remote working available).
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience leading analysis in digital change (ecommerce, web, mobile app)
- Facilitating workshops to elicit requirements
- Agile & Waterfall experience
- Process Design & Documentation experience
- Analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes across entire organisation
- Well-rounded core BA skillset with the ability to elicit requirements and produce quality documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.