Our integrated digital agency client is on the lookout for a full-time Account Executive to join their team and help them deliver on their client's marketing strategies!
An excellent opportunity for a graduate or existing AE looking to make moves in the Marketing Agency world!
Salary - DOE up to £24,000
Location - Manchester
About the company:
An agency of choice for progressive and successful clients. They help businesses harness the power of content and digital to communicate value to new and existing audiences.
About the role:
You'll support the wider team with marketing but also take on some of your own smaller projects. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the Account Teams across a number of key clients and responsible for ensuring the agency deliver high-quality service.
You'll be passionate about learning new skills and not afraid to jump in and get your hands dirty.
Skills, competencies, and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
• Proactive self-starter who takes responsibility for your own workload and actions
• Ability to anticipate what will be required of you
• Results-driven with a creative thought process.
• Ability to manage teams of differing abilities, as well as demanding and complex clients
• Fast learner with the desire to continuously build on your existing knowledge
• Experience of working across multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital and creative
If you'd like to hear more apply with your CV or get in touch with Alex @ KnoWho