Technical SEO Senior Executive - Network Agency London, United Kingdom
One of the world's most innovative Media Agency's is looking for a Technical SEO Senior Executive to work across several reputable and successful multi-market brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and contribute to develop all activity aimed at optimising and improving search performance through technical SEO & user experience. Opportunity
As a technical SEO senior executive you will be expected to:
- Execute technical SEO work for our clients, ensuring high standards are met.
Such work would typically include (non-exhaustive list):
- Technical SEO audits
- Speed and core web vitals audits
- Log File Analysis
- Backlinks Audits
- Site Migrations
- Performance reporting
- Advise clients and internal stakeholders on the best long term and short term technical improvements
- Be reactive as and when client challenges arise, and work with the team to design bespoke SEO solutions to said challenges
- Analyse wider industry changes and communicate how these both apply and affect client performance
- Participate in the delivery and presentation of work to clients, supported by the technical managers and directors.
- Contribute to department meetings, and occasionally host deep-dive sessions for other members of the Performance team to learn from your teams work
How do I apply?
- Good understanding of all areas of SEO and the ability to articulate them clearly
- Keen interest in all things technical and particular interest in how websites are built and how they work from a technical perspective
- Confident in Excel and able to understand complex formulas to improve the automation of tasks within the team
- Proficient in utilising industry reporting, analysis and industry leading insight tools, such as Google/Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl (or similar), Data Studios etc.
Please apply to this role or contact Sophie for a confidential discussion on 07586 037860, or email email@example.com.Key Skills
: PPC, Paid Search, Performance Marketing, Performance Media, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display.
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.