SALT.agency are currently experiencing a massive intake of clients and growth. Due to this we are looking for an account director to join our award-winning team.
Are you an experienced account director, looking for a change of pace? Or are you an experienced SEO Manager looking for a step up to an Account Director? We might just have the role for you!
At SALT.agency, we pride ourselves on working closely with some of the most influential people in the industry. We will give you the contacts, the opportunities, and the confidence to become a leader in our industry.
We will not let you stagnate; you will be challenged, supported, and provided plenty of development opportunities. You will also be working with an amazing range of clients, everything from household names to high-growth tech companies. Day to Day activities
At SALT.agency, SEO is not a tick box activity. As an Account Director you will have a broad range of activities to complete, everything from scaling our business to encouraging strategic excellence. These activities could look like:
- Reviewing the quality of your team's output and take appropriate action to continuously improve the delivery & quality of work
- Ensuring briefing, planning and finance processes are strictly adhered to by the team
- Being the central client contact for your client portfolio
- Ensuring that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, trailing new tactics for our clients
- Ensuring new business development is carried out throughout the year for consistent team growth and revenue generation
- Supporting team members through regular one to ones
- Identifying training needs and skill gaps
- Encouraging 360 feedback
As an Account Director at SALT.agency, you will play a huge part in growing and developing our SEO department. Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking ultimate responsibility for the output of your team, both client facing and operational
- Ensuring effective management of available resources; maintaining awareness of all scopes of work for your client portfolio
- Working closely with directors and department heads to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial driven strategy
- Establishing strong working and communication processes with the digital teams to provide guidance to facilitate exceptional integrated campaigns
- To position yourself, and SALT.agency as leaders in our industry and encourage technical excellence
How many client accounts will I work on?
You will have no more than 8 clients, at any given time. Client workload varies depending on contract size and other activities you may be involved in. As an Account Director, you will also be leading a team and assisting with strategic decisions internally also, this will be considered, and your client workload will reflect that.
Is this role remote?
This role can be remote! During the hiring process, we can arrange your working location.
How will you ensure my development?
We have a dedicated learning and development team, who will work closely with you and your line manager to identify skill and knowledge gaps. You will be invited to regular training sessions and receive feedback on what you need to learn to progress in your role.