Cherry is an award-winning creative healthcare communications agency based in London. We work with a number of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies delivering award winning work for our clients. We take an integrated, multi-channel and consultative approach to client engagements and we work on numerous exciting brands across a wide variety of therapy areas.
In principle this is a client facing role. Working under the supervision of the Account Director (AD), the Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of profitable business on time and within budget. You will also be responsible for delivering a high standard of service to all clients.Key responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of assigned client accounts, including budgeting, invoicing, project management, client interaction, quality control, and on-time product delivery
- Responds to client requests, queries and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Is responsible for client satisfaction through the delivery of consistently high-quality outputs and service
- Builds strong relationships with clients and operates as day-to-day client contact for the account · Drives project profitability
- Is an articulate concise, clear and communicator with good presentation skills
- Is able to identify and disseminate relevant information and know who to involve ·
- Line manages and mentors lines.
- Minimum of 24 months' account handling experience at a healthcare communications agency (ideally advertising, however medical comms would be considered)
- Understanding of pharmaceutical and health related issues
- Understanding of all elements within the promotional/marketing mix
- Good interpersonal, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound financial management
- Proficient and proactive account planner
Cherry is an award winning healthcare creative communication agency. We work with a number of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies delivering creative and digital work for our clients. We take an integrated, multi-channel and consultative approach to client engagements and we work on numerous exciting brands across a wide variety of therapy areas. In 2021 we were recognised as one of the UK's best workplaces.What we offer:
We continue to grow because our employees grow with us - employee development is key. We have bespoke internal and external training programs that are run year round across all departments, LinkedIn Learning licenses on request as well as a group mentoring program employees can get involved in!
As well as the competitive basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning we also offer our employees:
- 25 days holiday per year (which increases with tenure)
- Flexible/hybrid working
- 2 x volunteer days per year - to support a cause close to you!
- Employee assistance program
- Private health/free travel insurance for you and your family
- Summer Fridays - finish early from June - August
- Mobility program - being part of a wider group enables employees the opportunity to work from one of our global offices (US, Canada, Europe, UAE) for short/mid/long term secondments