A excellent opportunity has been made available for a Property Compliance Systems Officer. This role is paying £15.02 working 9-5
To maintain accurate data in relation to assets that fall within the remit property service (e.g. passenger lifts, playgrounds, fire safety equipment, fixed wire, gas, and water) and to report on compliance levels with servicing, testing, survey, maintenance, and assessment responsibilities.
Maintain accurate and robust asset data by undertaking regular reconciliations using all data sources available and in line with team programmes. To ensure all assets are on a relevant contract regime.
- Maintain, monitor and remedy data within systems including notification work queue items and data quality errors.
- Evaluate, investigate, and resolve fully data discrepancies.
- Make recommendations on back of data analysis to improve data quality and to contribute towards the team's continual improvement processes.
- Manage process of additions and removal of assets ensuring full audit trail documented.
- Produce accurate compliance reports.
- Develop, implement, and maintain performance and assurance tracking systems, to support assurances and/or concerns regarding compliance quality levels.
- Utilise data quality systems and processes to improve asset data and provide assurance.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal teams to collaboratively implement processes and drive continual improvement - Assist in the production of robust processes, procedures, and guidance to enhance data use and management.
- Assist in implementation of systems for monitoring & capturing servicing records and data and/or supporting service delivery and ensure they are properly maintained and fit for purpose. Complete thorough user acceptance testing of new technologies.
Demonstrable experience in analysing large sets of data, creating concise conclusions and/or solutions
- Extensive experience of undertaking reconciliations between multiple complex data sources.
- Ability to evidence advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- with ability to produce reports, pivot tables, lookup formulas, conditional formatting, etc.
- Demonstrable organisational and prioritising skills in a demanding and reactive environment.
- Working knowledge of data management systems to report, capture, and update data sets.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing, both internally and externally, supported by a level two qualification including maths and English language.
- Experience of driving continual improvement and influencing others to ensure our compliance aims are realised.
- Detailed knowledge of how to mitigate risks associated with data management.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
Weekly Pay•Holiday Pay - 28 days per annum•Reed Rewards• Life Assurance•Pension•Training & Development•Reed Discount Club• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
This is an urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away, please apply now or send your CV to or call
Please also request Andrea or Maxine on LinkedinPlease note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.