Senior Marketing Executive - SEO
Highly competitive & attractive salary
My client a national waste management solutions organisation is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive - SEO to join their Marketing team. As the Senior Marketing Executive, you will support the Head of Marketing in implementing the agreed departmental strategy, ensuring execution and delivery is successful. Your work will include initiatives across the full spectrum of customer types and working across the full marketing-mix across online and offline channels. You will have day to day responsibility for the management of SEO activity and will ensure that the agreed KPI's, Objectives and Targets are being achieved, taking corrective action where necessary. Combining this with a thorough understanding of our customers' behaviour you will support the growth of our organic marketing channels
key responsibilities will include:
· Work with the Head of Marketing to develop all SEO activity (content development, link building, keyword planning and technical SEO) to maximise traffic to the website, increase sales volumes and maximise contribution.
· Support and delivery of focused marketing campaigns and activities to drive the delivery of the planned collection volumes.
· Assist the Head of Marketing in determining the appropriate marketing plan, in line with business plan and overall sales strategy.
· Ensure the Marketing budget is allocated effectively across agreed activity and that the best possible return on investment is obtained.
· Continuous site review using analytic tools to track conversion / sales activity and customer browsing behaviour.
· Working with the Head of Marketing make recommendations for site changes, identify and manage future development.
· Collate and provide analysis and reporting as required to the Head of Marketing
· Work with B2B Sales and Retail teams to identify accounts which require marketing support.
· Provide guidance and information to the sales team on the products and service
· Assist the sales team with the production of tenders and proposals.
· Project manage B2B & B2C marketing activity in liaison with relevant colleagues and third party agencies (ie PR) to agreed marketing plan.
· Project manage initiatives to drive retail sales and domestic collections working to Marketing plan and budget.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
· 3-3 years in multi-channel marketing delivering multi-media campaigns and experience in SEO organic campaign and demonstrating innovative use of digital marketing.
· Clear measureable success in using marketing to meet a wide variety of business metrics including Acquisition, Conversion, Revenue, NPS etc
· Analytical and confident reporting impact of campaign activity / building business cases across multiple channels and customer journey
· Experience of writing both short and long copy for various customer segments and channels
· Strong technical SEO experience: tags, schema, metadata, page speed, code improvements etc
· Clear evidence of creative achievement and driving creative innovation
· Thorough understanding of Google Adwords and GTM
· Highly competent in the use of Google Analytics ideally with experience of Business Objects.
· Experienced user of SEO tools such as Moz or SEMrush
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
· Identifiable leadership in developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns
· Managing stakeholder relationships across function up to Board level
· Experience using CMS (Drupel / Umbraco / custom)
· Excellent planning skills with the ability to deliver outstanding project plans
You will be working in a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, where you will be a valued member and have the ability to add value and bring ideas to the table. This is an exciting role with opportunities to grow, learn and develop.