Who We Are
TBWA\Media Arts Lab (or MAL as you'll hear us called) is the bespoke global advertising agency dedicated solely to Apple. Our mission is to create smart, simple and iconic work that transforms business and makes culture for the world's best brand.
We're headquartered in Los Angeles with 5 further international hubs and over 700 people making great work for Apple in 26 markets around the globe.
MAL\London acts as the hub office leading Apple's advertising efforts across Central and Eastern Europe and the Greater Middle East region.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London, working closely with Account Executives and playing a crucial role in production, localisation, and delivery of campaigns. We are looking for someone to be an expert in MAL and Apple process + tools. An Account Manager who is knowledgeable and will be the go to resource of information for their projects.
· Lead internal project meetings + drive the conversation to ensure objectives are achieved + clear next steps are outlined.
· Lead weekly Client status meetings by articulating a clear agenda and ensuring key project outcomes are agreed and delivered.
· Lead the localisation, production and delivery of all EMEA campaigns including film, OOH, display, digital / social assets.
· Be the key liaison point between OMD and all relevant MAL teams on projects.
· Work with both OMD and LDN production team to align on necessary campaign deliverables and all timings updates.
· Manage all aspects of the Client's local budget including the weekly WIP, quarterly forecast, quarter-close and exceptions list.
· Communicate all budget changes and implications to AD and Client.
· Ensure timely delivery of all assets (media, archive, and Client deliverables) and ensure all key production, timings and media shifts are communicated with all relevant stakeholders within both media and Clients.
· Build strong, trusting, open relationships with internal departments, OMD and Clients.
· Become an expert in the functions + roles of all agency departments - know the right people to engage at the right time and learn to anticipate next steps on any given project and foresee potential roadblocks.
· Manage workflow and delegate tasks to AE.
· Train AEs on essential MAL process - production, localisation, finance, security, etc.
Who will thrive in this role?
·Individuals with a passion for Apple and an unrelenting ambition to create smart, simple, iconic work for the brand.
· A stellar communicator, providing clear direction and support to the team while giving the Client the right information at the right time, based on the phase of the project.
· Ability to provide constructive feedback to all internal teams (account, creative, strategy, production, + MAL LA) and navigate challenges with ease.
· A proactive individual who anticipates and solves problems while managing internal and external expectations.
· Ability to apply learning from past projects & experiences, eager to bring forth ideas on how to make the team, the department, and the processes better.
· Able to work independently with little supervision, while driving the day-to-day tasks of the project team.
· A champion of DEI, with the understanding that the expectation of DEI for leaders at MAL is that it is a responsibility and not just a passion.
· Someone with the ability to turn lessons learned from each project and experience into training tools & growth opportunities.
· Oversees and ensures accuracy and timelines of all tasks by the team.
· Master of time management + task prioritisation - able to keep on a schedule despite obstacles.
· Proficient in all Apple OS + iOS including Keynote, Pages, + Numbers.
Diversity + Inclusion
Without inclusion, we won't be diverse. Diversity brings a richness which we believe enables innovation & creativity. As such, MAL is committed to maintaining an open, welcoming and inclusive culture which allows everybody to bring their whole selves to the workplace and simply be who they are at all times.
Media Arts Lab is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example, she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.