Info about the company
A leading global manufacturer of advanced materials for challenging applications in aerospace, defence, fuel cells, medical, composites and wind energy markets. Having recently entered the green hydrogen economy, the company are making great inroads into sustainable technology design for a greener world. The Head of Marketing will lead a team working alongside world-class engineers and technical developers, creating impactful strategies and compelling campaigns that have an agility top adapt with growth.
* Hybrid working
* Company car / car allowance
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Info about what the role entails
* The Head of Marketing will lead the marketing department. Evaluating and developing marketing strategies in line with strategic objectives. Providing insight to product demand, customer engagement and segmented analysis.
* Responsible for identifying and developing material propositions to exploit opportunities in new and existing target segments & geographies.
* Bring to life the brand proposition by leveraging research to inform key decision makers and deliver against key brand performance indicators.
* Work with the sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximise profits and market share whilst balancing customer satisfaction.
Essential Requirements of the Head of Marketing role
* Experienced leading or heading up marketing campaigns, with a focus on developing marketing strategies
* Experienced gained within a B2B engineering, technical or industrial environment
Nice to Have Requirements of the Head of Marketing role
* Previous experience having within carbon neutral, carbon capture or green energy environments
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn't already known to us.