Casa Clubs is looking for enthusiastic Holiday Club Assistants to bring energy and vibrancy to their holiday clubs.
Holiday Club Assistant (Multiple Roles Available)
Woolton Hill, RG20 9XE
(Must be a driver as this school is not on a public transport route)
Starting Date 25th July
Salary £7.50 - £10.00 Dependent on Experience
Casual Ongoing work during the primary school holidays, up to 50 hours per week.
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Casa Clubs offer high quality, affordable, active and fun out of school care for children aged 4-12 years old. We offer breakfast, after school and holiday clubs across Hampshire and Surrey. All of our clubs are Ofsted registered and inspected. Our aim is to provide opportunities for the individual child to achieve his or her potential in a fun, friendly, safe and caring play environment.
Our staff are suitably qualified, passionate, dedicated lots of fun and always make sure children receive the best possible play opportunities and have a great time!
We are now looking for up to 10 Holiday Club Assistants to join our talented team. The clubs run between 8am and 6pm during the primary school holidays.
* Setting up a stimulating, fun and age appropriate play space inside and outside and packing down each day, ensuring that resource's/toys are correctly stored and put away.
* Setting up indoor and outside play spaces and packing down each day.
* Prepare and carry out all indoor and outdoor activities and ensuring you are filling the day/gaps with other games & activities.
* Carrying out a key person role and recording observations in line with EYFS requirements.
* Cleaning and sterilising of toys and equipment and toilets.
* Taking part and completing day to day paperwork and administration required at the club.
* Additional activities such as providing first aid, walking buses and updating notice boards.
* Carrying out risk assessments on activities and areas.
* Attending training when required · Work in partnership with management, colleagues, parents, the school and other regulatory bodies.
* Reliable and able to work as part of a team.
* Creative, Energetic, enthusiastic and fun.
* Dynamic and self-motivated.
* Willing to undertake ongoing self-development and training.
* Comfortable lifting and carrying equipment.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Childcare experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Level 2 in Play Work, childcare or similar an advantage but not essential.
* 50% off childcare (children must be aged 4-12 years to attend).
* Uniform Provided.
* Training and CPD - ongoing professional development.
* Staff Socials throughout the year.
* Free parking.
* Pension Scheme.
Please Note: This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Safeguarding and Training:
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Due to safer recruitment practices, we ask all applicants to complete our application form once short listed. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full enhanced DBS check.
You will be required to attend a training weekend before starting work with us and all required training must be completed before starting work.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Children's Club Assistant, School Club Assistant, Activity Club Assistant, After School Club Leader, Child minder, Child Care Assistant, Child Development Coordinator, Kids Activities Coordinator, Playwork Leader, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Teacher, Classroom Assistant