R&D/Capital Allowances Tax Manager - Big 4 - up to £55,000BuckinghamshireThis Big 4 Firm are currently looking to recruit an individual with either an R&D Tax and/or Capital Allowances background who is interested in diversifying their skillset and managing a mixed portfolio of Capital Allowances and R&D clients. For this role you do not have to experience in both R&D and Capital Allowances but need to have an understanding of one of them with the eagerness to learn both.As a Manager your role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of Capital Allowance and R&D clients and project delivery across these
- Preparation of R&D and Capital Allowance claims for submission to HMRC
- Managing client engagements and developing strong relationships with both our clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing responses to or liaising with HMRC with regard to queries they have on Capital Allowance or R&D claims on behalf of our clients
- Advising clients and internal stakeholders on tax technical points
- Supervising juniors undertaking the work and apprising more senior stakeholders of progress
- Helping to identify and develop new opportunities, including involvement in pitching for work
What you need for this role?
- Excellent working knowledge of tax incentives and experience in preparing claims including:
- UK R&D tax incentive regimes (covering both SME and RDEC claims) and experience making claims across a range of industries and/or
- Capital Allowance claims, including elements such as R&D allowances and short life asset elections.
- Coaching and delegation - the successful candidate will help other Managers and Senior Managers in the team coach and delegate a growing team of associates supporting the team, helping them grow their technical expertise alongside their soft skills.
What next?For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on or
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://refer-a-friend