An exciting opportunity has become available as a Senior Marketing Manager for a multinational construction, property, and infrastructure company.
This role is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, and Hybrid working 3 days in the office per week.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the place and retail marketing strategy across the European business and developments. Supporting the delivery of key placemaking and retail activation events and campaigns including proactive community engagement and success measures. Contribute to and drive the creation of marketing collateral and leasing tools including the delivery of place and experiential marketing, brochures, digital tools, signage etc.Responsibilities as Senior Marketing Manager
Skills and Experience as Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop and implement place and retail marketing strategies across the European business and their developments.
- Develop place and product brands in collaboration with the marketing and development teams that support the place vision as well as the products such as apartments and office buildings.
- Undertake evaluation including market overview, segmentation criteria, brand positioning and value propositions to create a competitive advantage.
- Draw on research and data analytics, market intelligence and leasing team and customer feedback to be the voice of the customer.
- Develop a European place marketing plan as well as localised project plans. Undertake benchmarking exercises to ensure best practices in place delivery.
- Maintain detailed return on marketing & campaign investment analysis for all activity including PR and develop action plan.
- Development and implementation of proactive community engagement strategies, including events and campaigns to drive awareness.
- Collaborate with the marketing team plan, oversee, leverage, and manage content across all channels.
- Collaborate with appointed leasing agents to develop marketing materials in line with project positioning necessary to attract the right tenants.
- With the Communications and External Affairs Manager and/or agencies, proactively manage PR support for marketing activity, events, and brand positioning.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a Marketing role preferably ed use or urbanisation projects.
- Experience engaging with stakeholder groups.
- Experience within the property/construction industry.
- Proven track record of juggling multiple projects.
- Account and project management experience
- Experience with Marketing Plans and Campaign Development.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong understanding of digital channels and their supporting analytics.
This is a full-time role, 12 month fixed term contract. Paying up to £70,000 per annum.