Engineering Project Manager - Aerospace / Defence - 6 month contract - £500 daily
Octagon Group are currently searching for a Contract Engineering Project Manager - Aerospace / Defence for a 6 month contract in Hayes, Middlesex, London. This contract is paying up to £500 a day (inside IR35). Extensions beyond 6 months are likely.
The Contract Engineering Project Manager will take responsibility for the management of project delivery from the design of electronic systems through to manufacture. This role will involve NPI processes, whilst working with quality and cost to ensure successful project delivery.
Skills and experience required:
* Strong Project / Programme Management capabilities within high technology / engineering.
* Industry experience in an R&D Engineering business working with aerospace, defence, military, or similar experience.
* Ability and a track record of delivering high value projects in relation to NPI.
* APM project management or similar.
* To be able to obtain security clearance.
* A basic understanding of electronic design (analogue, digital, power electronics) would be beneficial