Are you looking for a change, or perhaps you're looking to work for a company that is committed to you and your development, and regularly rewards it's employees?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join our friendly team. The role will be office based and full time, with the option to access remote working solutions after a successful probation period. We are seeking a suitable candidate who has the ability to learn quickly and is up for an exciting and challenging role.Here at Service Care Solutions we have a great reputation in providing excellent training with ongoing support in a friendly, welcoming environment. We have flexible work options and a brilliant office environment. We take pride in the commitment we have to developing our staff throughout their career, we recently attended the 'BIBA Awards' and are very proud to say we have been named Employer of the Year 2021!
The main duties of the role will be to manage, organise and coordinate temporary worker files, ensuring 100% compliancy of our agency staff by ensuring this is accurately collated and maintained on an ongoing basis, in line with KPI's set. Good governance and high standards of compliance in line with all relevant frameworks, legislation and SLA's is essential for the role alongside accurate database management, tracking DBS applications & training requirements. A strong attention to detail is required to fulfil the requirements of the role and support with audits.
The successful candidate must have an engaging, enthusiastic personality and be an excellent communicator to deal directly with both temporary workers and external companies/clients, creating on-going professional relationships. In addition, they must be able to work well within a team, possessing a positive and self-motivated attitude.If you feel you are suitable for the role, experience in the following is essential:
Service Care Solutions are proud to offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High standards of planning, organisation and prioritisation
- Completion of administrative tasks, managing a variety of duties at once
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work towards daily and monthly targets / KPI's
- Excellent attention to detail
- We provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees, including a hybrid home working policy, family friendly policies and an incredible wellbeing support package.
- Annual profit share
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Access to tailored training, specific to your role
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme, Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- 30 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes, trophies and lunch clubs
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions, Mental Health First Aiders, Wellness Action Plans
- Recreational break out room with pool table, ping pong, darts and pool table
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state of the art software
- ...and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity in a company that is committed to you and your development, rewards its employees, and has flexible working options. If you feel you could be the right candidate, then we encourage you to apply.