Telesales Executive / Telemarketing / Telemarketer / B2B / Business Development / Prospector / Sales Executive
Experienced Telesales Executive to include 3+ years' B2B experience in lead generation, inside sales or business development is needed by our client; a well-established family-run wholesale food distributor based in Blackpool.
They are now on the lookout for a skilled and highly motivated person to join their growing business.
About the Role
As their Telesales Executive, you will be working closely with their field sales team to identify and win new business.
You role will include: Making outbound B2B calls, assessing prospects, assisting business development managers in building territory pipelines, following qualified leads throughout the sales process before releasing over to a final ledger, developing marketing databases, customer lists & marketing campaigns, upselling & link selling all company offers to existing and new customers, meeting or surpassing targets, handling incoming calls, processing orders, maintaining accurate information on accounts, managing achievements of regular marketing & promotional activity, and monitoring & preparing reports on competitor activities.
Ongoing training and development will be provided.
- Previous B2B experience in a telesales role
- 3+ years' experience in lead generation, inside sales and/or business development
- Experience of telephone and sales order processing including cold-calling (preferably in a food service environment)
- Proven ability to research and identifying potential sales targets
- Track record in closing sales
- Ability to surpass revenue and opportunity targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of understanding sales arguments, overcoming objections & articulating counter-arguments
- Computer literate
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
You will be required to work on some Saturday morning shifts.
Salary: £17,000 - £18, 000 per annum + commission (dependent on experience)
What's on Offer:
- Free parking
- New purpose built offices and presentation kitchen from Summer / Autumn 2018
- Childcare vouchers
- Added weekly sales incentives
- Excellent career opportunities
- Staff discount on products
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.