My client is recruiting a finance administrator on a fixed term contract that could potentially lead to a permanent role after. You will join a well-established company in Central London.
This crucial role within the Finance Department and you will ensure the smooth running of the accounting functions.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Credit account applications for approval
- Contacting trade references
- Liaison with accountants for end of month/year accounts
- Proforma invoicing for contracts
- Debtors/creditors list
- Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, etc.
- Experience of a similar customer facing role in a medium-sized business.
- Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
Please apply online and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.