Zachary Daniels are working with a hugely successful and recognised Retail Giant! This business is has had some fantastic results of late and are leading the way with fashion, food and innovation. Due to some internal movement they are now seeking a highly experienced Senior Operations Manager in Birmingham.
- As a Senior Retail Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of back of house operations including Security, Facilities, Loading Bay, Cash Office and Stock Functions.
- Reviewing and measuring risk within store is vital, along with identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- You will ensure collaboration between departments in order to maximise on opportunities to move the business forward. Working with regional partners, you will plan effectively to implement new strategies and manage store costs in line with the wider business.
- In addition, you will be responsible for store projects, supporting senior managers with their department planning, using your expertise to deliver a comprehensive and achievable project plan.
- Part of the senior retail leadership team, you will not only lead, develop and inspire your division, but also the wider store. Championing initiatives across services, operations and wellbeing.
- Commercially and Operationally astute, reactive to business needs and taking any opportunity to improve performance.
- Friendly and confident, with the ability to deliver key messages clearly and effectively, building relationships with customers, staff and key stakeholders
- Able to influence and communicate to all levels within the business and other external parties
- Strong skill in managing Profit and Loss and Cost Management
- Facilities Management experience
In return they will offer some incredible benefits package. Including Car Allowance, life assurance, pension, staff and family discount, Private Healthcare