Our client in Newry urgently requires an experienced Litigation Manager who will be responsible for the provision and management of the organisations Litigation Services, including clinical and social care negligence claims, personal injury claims, Coroner inquests, applications for Judicial Reviews, management of Third Party Accidents claims and medico-legal services. The post holder will lead a team of litigation staff to ensure that best practice is adopted with regard to the management of the above named services.
* A relevant degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/Higher qualification and 2 years' experience in a role involving project or case management at a managerial level OR Relevant HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification and 3 years' experience in a role involving project or case management at a managerial level OR 5 years' experience in a role involving project or case management at a managerial level
* Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a litigation department/office dealing with medical negligence claims, personal injury claims, Coroner inquests, applicatins for Judicial Reviews and management of Third Party Accidents claims
* Experience of managing a team
* Experience in the use of the full MS Office suite
* Hold a full drivers licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who has access to a form of transport approved by the organisation which will permit them to carry out the full duties of the post
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer