CV Screen is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic business based in Bridgnorth / Shropshire. You will join a heritage brand who were established over 150 years ago and you will support the finance department with a wide range of tasks.
This is initially a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave with a salary of up to £20,000 + Benefits available.
The role can be available on a part time basis, although our client would prefer a full-time employee who is available immediately.
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
You will assist with both the sales ledger and credit control whilst undertaking several other finance related tasks to support the finance department.
- Sales ledger and credit control management and processing:
- Daily processing of bank, credit card and merchant services and allocations against customer accounts
- Management of customer rebates, debit, and credit notes
- Processing of new customer account application forms
- Management of customer credit limits and credit insurance applications
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
- Previous experience of sales ledger, credit control and finance department
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs including strong competency in using Excel
- AAT qualifications would be useful.
Hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 3pm on Fridays).
Bridgnorth / Shropshire
Commute from Telford | Wolverhampton | Kidderminster
Please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Finance Assistant | Accounts Administrator | Bookkeeper