Atomic Talent is seeking a number of Manufacturing Engineers, (Mechanical, Electrical, and Fabrication) for a respected and trusted design and manufacturing organisation that works on a wide range of innovative and diverse projects across a number of sectors.
We are currently looking for Engineers, to be based at our partner's Lancashire offices
Main purpose of the positions:
The Manufacturing Engineer works with the in-house design function, the project management team, the quality department, and the commercial team to ensure that the manufacturing process is running in accordance with the design specifications, company procedures and to the expected levels of product quality.
* Understanding and occasionally supplementing engineering drawings/sketches
* Identify the best manufacturing methodologies from client specifications, design drawings, and quality plans
* The production of detailed route cards
* The production of Bills of Materials for project procurement
* To create Master Control Schedules
* Produce sub-contract specifications
* Find solutions to everyday manufacturing problems
You will have an HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or a City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering, or the same in an Electrical Engineering bias, plus the relevant experience.
* Substantial experience of working in a manufacturing engineering environment
* Excellent client/customer facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
* Experience in medium to heavy machining and the set-up of large scale fabrications
* A working experience of Mechanical fabrications, or Electrical work for manufacturing is essential for the Mech or Elec roles.
* A working experience of welding techniques and their applications is essential for the Fabrication / Weld roles
If you are a Manufacturing Engineer seeking an opportunity to work on really diverse and interesting projects then this could be for you. Apply now and one of our consultants will call you back to discuss your application.
Atomic Talent is an equal opportunities recruiter. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants and do not discriminate on age, race, disability, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation