Signage/ Digital / Operations / Projects
Permanent, Full Time
£ Negotiable + Benefit
This is a new and exciting role for someone looking to take the next step in their career. We are looking for an experienced Digital Signage Account Manager to join our digital signage team. You will play a key role in an ambitious team, working with other internal departments and 3rd party experts, across a critical part of our digital signage offering for many high-profile international clients and QSR brands.
The successful candidate will be managing 2-3 flagship digital signage accounts & will look to further develop these accounts through understanding the client's strategic business objectives and scoping and recommending bespoke digital signage and AV solutions. These accounts are mature, and require consistent development and management, to ensure long term retention and continued growth. The role is more focussed towards the strategic growth and maintenance of the account from an operational and technical point of view.
* Candidates should have excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate their knowledge of an end-to-end digital signage account management.
* The successful candidate should be a proven business to business account management professional, with excellent selling and technical skills at a senior management level. Day-to-day responsibilities
* Provide detailed project de-briefs and ensuring continued quality improvement through the business
* Actively seek and uncover new opportunities within these accounts to further sell the business offer
* Staying abreast and up to date with competitor activity
* Manage and deliver digital signage projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
* Manage the full cycle of these projects, from conceptualisation through to implementation and ongoing maintenance and support
* Point of escalation for support tickets, seeing them through to resolution
* Identifying weaknesses in existing processes and taking steps to improve them
* Managing installation engineers and 3rd party contractors on site
* Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members. This includes monthly or quarterly business reviews, presenting back on the performance of our service
* Proven account or project management and self - management skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels
* The drive and motivation to proactively research, learn and discover new technical solutions and new technology
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar audio visual or digital signage role as an ideal
* Knowledge of selling and managing SaaS and HaaS
* Sound knowledge and understanding of digital signage and AV hardware, software and maintenance and support