Are you looking to kick-start a new career in IT?
Our team is dynamic, innovative, and focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity, and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting and varied projects. We want our people to succeed both in work and life and to support this we promote a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
We have a fantastic new position within the company for an IT Apprentice to work in our Head Office based in Ipswich, working Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The main duties will include:
· Build up and configuration of new computers
· Build up and configuration mobile devices
· Support of Microsoft Office Suite, and other Microsoft Software
· Create user accounts in Windows Server Active Directory and Office365
· Build up and configuration of Draytek Router/Firewall
· Respond to Helpdesk Calls from across the business
We are looking for someone who has a passion for IT, is willing to learn and is a great team player. They will need to be forward thinking, beyond the given task along with having a flexible approach and not afraid to ask questions. Due to the nature of the role, we need someone who is confident in engaging with people at all levels.
We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don't just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer:
· Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
· Company pension scheme (we match up to 6%)
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with an option of buying more holiday!)
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee assistance program
· Employee platform benefits
· Free on-site parking
· Open plan, bright modern office
· Company social events
· Regular fun days and charity events hosted in the office
· A supportive business who wants to help you progress in your career
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments on. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within two weeks, please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful