CNC Production Planner / Estimator (Leading to a Production Management Position After 6 Months £45k)
£35,000 - £37,000 Per Year, Plus Overtime & Benefits
A well-established family run precision engineering company who have been producing precision parts for nearly 50 years. Due to a growing order book and client base they are looking to build their team. The management team are open and friendly with a very hands on attitude, offering a great place to work.
Job Profile of CNC Production Planner / Estimator
As the successful Production Planner, Estimator you will be working alongside a friendly and welcoming team of other highly skilled professionals for very approachable manager, offering a stable and well-structured role.
Duties of CNC Production Planner / Estimator
* Using planning software to manage the order process
* Planning all orders in a timely manner to ensure delivery dates are achieved
* Update and manage the planning schedules
* Update and complete the plan info sheets and mange delivery dates while liaising with customers
* Liaise with production department
* Project manage all orders compiling spread sheets to track progress through production.
* Ensure all aspects of the order are met liaising with the sales and production
* Liaise with customers
* Process order through the MRP system
* Liaise with shift managers and tooling technician to ensure orders are completed on time
Skills and Experience of CNC Production Planner / Estimator
* Must have experience of planning software
* Experience in a CNC machining environment
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
* Experience of MRP systems
Hours of Work & Benefits of CNC Production Planner / Estimator
* Hours 07.00 - 17.00 Monday - Thursday, Friday 13.00 finish
* 25 days holiday