This is an ideal role for an ambitious marketing manager ready for the next step in their career.
You'll enjoy autonomy to put your ideas and experience into action, and will make a real impact to our client's ambitious growth plans.
They're well established but still growing their marketing capability so you'll have great potential to grow and develop your career further in the coming years.
* Build, manage and execute a marketing calendar with compelling, targeted messaging.
* Produce creative content to work across multiple channels, including "in the moment" campaigns
* Social media management
* Manage email marketing to achieve lead generation targets
* Produce and manage a paid social plan including identifying relevant channels, and then monitoring and reporting its success.
* Analyse content performance to enhance future campaigns.
You'll be a marketing all-rounder with a digital mindset and will have the following attributes:
* Strong digital skills, particularly optimizing SEO content and paid social
* Analytical skills to help shape and inform your marketing plan.
* Energy, enthusiasm, and a true can-do attitude. Your day-to-day energy will be what makes you a success!
* Experience in B2B Marketing - this is essential, but it could be from any sector
* Demonstrable lead generation experience.
* Highly organised and self-disciplined
* Good attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age