Head of Software Development (DevOps) - would suit a Principal Software Developer or Equilavent Development Level - £75K-£78K p.a. - Hybrid working (2 days pw Manchester office)
Are you a Principal Software Developer or holding an equilavent level role within Software Development and looking for your next career leap?
Click have been engaged to recruit a permanent Head of Software Development / DevOps looking guiding and mentoring a small team of developers in a relatively immature DevOps environment.
This is a permanent position and is a hybrid role (up to 3 days remote p/w - flex) and is based out of a Manchester City Centre office.
This role would suit someone who is ready for a step up on the career ladder or someone who wants a move into a role that has a future upward career path.
Key background is:
* Continuous Improvement advocate
* Detailed understanding of Software Engineering - ideally through the dev ranks
* Tooling and techniques - Ability to be hands-on with tooling and able to set up DevOps processes
* Ability to review of dev code and quality tools if required - no hands-on coding required
* A good people leader - Management of a software development team or very similar and ability to put in place tooling to support this
* Can manage the delivery side of the role too and really get the importance of getting delivery right
You will head up a development team of 8 developers who are adopting Microsoft Azure Integration Services, and growing in Agile and DevOps maturity.
Looking for someone who will thrive on the autonomy to drive through cross-discipline change initiatives into a wider Software Solutions department.
You will be given the opportunity to really embed your own improvements not only at team level but at a strategic and operational level.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to £78,000 + 11.5% pension contribution, 35 hour week, 25 days AL and extra festive leave, etc etc.
Want to know more? Please apply with your CV.
Start ASAP - June 2022.
Click is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy