£27,240K + excellent benefits
Full Enhanced DBS - Provided
One of IT Bods leading clients is urgently recruiting two ICT Technicians to join the team to provide a high-quality IT service to the business, reflecting the policies, aims and values. Assist in maintaining the organisations IT network and systems, providing support for the server and network infrastructure.
Assist with the daily tasks of the IT team and use the IT Service Desk system to prioritise and assign tickets, respond to tickets, monitor issues and track maintenance. Hands on experience of server support and use of cloud systems
Work on specific delegated IT projects to enhance the working environment to deliver high quality services to all students and wider stakeholders.
Maintain appropriate records of IT equipment.
Setup and deploy new computers, software and other devices.
· Good general level of education with GCSE level qualification in English and maths
· Experience in a wide range of IT software and equipment eg: interactive screens, tablets, and mobile devices
Must possess a background in server support and use of cloud systems
· Commercial experience of providing IT Support
· Good experience in a wide range of IT systems and software including MS Windows 10/11, Server 2016/2019, Apple MacOS, iPads, printers and enterprise Antivirus
· Experience of using MS based networking tools (Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/Group Policy)
· Managing firewalls and web filter to promote security and user safety
· Strong customer service skills
· Excellent team working ethos
· Good 'trouble shooting' diagnostic and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Ability to manage and priortise workloads
· Good knowledge of IT systems, reporting and monitoring
· Full clean driving license and willingness to use and insure own vehicle for work purposes
Either MCA/MCT.MCS/CompTIA qualified
Experience of working in an education environment or with young people with additional needs
Experience using other related IT systems such as VOIP telephones, CCTV, Wi-Fi and Mobile Device Management
Experience of Office365 cloud products such as OneDrive and SharePoint systems
An understanding of Safeguarding with an education environment and how IT can support students to stay safe
Willingness to drive commercial vehicles If you are interested in hearing more about the ICT Technician (MS Windows 10/11, Server 2016/2019, Apple MacOS) offering £27,240k + excellent benefits click on the link to apply