UI React Developer - London
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want |
The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit UI React Developer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
What you'll do
* Developing UI functionality in compliance with Micro UI patterns Write Unit Testing coverage for the React UI components
* Implementation and Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM
* Extensive knowledge in developing single-page applications SPAs
* Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards HTTP HTML5 XHTML XHTML MP CSS3 Web Forms XML XML parsers
* Good experience in customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass Good to have experience in MEAN stack development Mongo dB Express Node and Angular Implemented easily to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel accordion modal windows etc
* Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model DOM Layout DOM Functions and Java Script functions Cascading Styles across cross browsers using FireBug Developer Tool Bar Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA
* Good Experience in React js for creating interactive UI s using One way data flow Virtual DOM JSX React Native concepts Experience in Node environment using Node js NPM Grunt Gulp Groovy Bower
* Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture
* Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
* Experience in using React JS components Forms Events Keys Router Redux Animations and Flux concept
* Domain knowledge banking basics
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs