A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting SaaS firm who specialise in tech-enabled drug discovery.
We're looking for a Rust Engineer to join their agile team as part of growth. You'll work collaboratively with multiple teams across data science and machine learning to transform the product. The initial objectives are to improve the cycle workflow and presentation of data.
This is an ideal position for someone passionate about functional programming and keen to work with Rust outside of blockchain.
We're looking for strong experience in Rust, AWS and microservices based systems.
* Design and implement automated data services in Rust
* Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
* Implementation of secure data protection services
* Write for highly scalable, latency sensitive and high-volume services
* Build and maintain internal developer tools
* Help with production support and troubleshooting
* Help solve complex and diverse projects leveraging Data Science techniques which will result in measurable commercial benefit
* At least 2 years of experience in software engineering or OpenSource contributions/projects
* Experience writing asynchronous code
* Experience writing code in Rust
* Proficiency with version control system git
* Ability to independently debug problems involving the network and operating system
* Experience using Docker
* Experience using Linux
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Ideally experience of working within Life Sciences
* A team player who can communicate effectively with other engineers and analysts