Our client works with some of the biggest names in world sport and we are searching for a talented Product Manager to join their team.
This is an office-based role and you will need your own vehicle to commute to the workplace.
How the Product Manager will make an impact:
They are a small team of focused professionals (software, embedded systems, engineers) operating dynamically and as an agile team. You will help bring overarching focus and direction to the entire business by taking ownership of the overall product we are delivering. You'll bring clarity over tasks and outcomes of the work the team carries out to work towards our ultimate goals, and have the opportunity to help shape the future of the business.
What you'll do:
* Working closely with the CEO, management and team leaders you will be the subject matter expert in the platform they are building. Bringing insights from research and exploration sessions with the team, you will define, organise and prioritise the requirements, and work with the team to communicate these and ensure they are worked on in an order that drives us to meeting milestones as they progress to launch and beyond.
* Acting with a founder's mindset you will take ownership of delivering a world class platform, not being afraid to challenge the perspectives of the team, and bring your own initiative to the table.
* This is a linchpin role, and you will be a key member of the business, understanding and defining how our platform will meet the needs of our customers and of our commercial goals so that we will scale to be a global platform. Working closely with key stakeholders in the business, as the Product Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Driving the success and growth of specific product portfolio, owning the product vision, strategy, generation plans and short-term roadmap
* Developing and sharing the market insight that shapes plans and decision-making processes
* Managing each stage of the product lifecycle
* Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to analyse customer needs, shaping these into clearly defined requirements
* Ensuring that development plans are visible and clear to all and that roadmap plans are kept up-to-date
What you'll bring with you:
* Self-motivated and team oriented.
* A pragmatic and structured thinker.
* Someone who thrives on being accountable and delivering results.
* Organised and detail-oriented; capable of handling multiple projects/operations at once.
* High emotional intelligence with an emphasis on working collaboratively and building relationships.
* Open to working with a range of stakeholders where you may deal with ambiguity and are able to pivot when necessary.
* Good practical process management skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Innovative and passionate about making a difference.
Product Manager - Experience:
* 3 years in a Product Owner/Manager role.
* Working in an agile start-up environment.
* Experience managing changing priorities.
* An ability to manage and lead change in a fast paced dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion.
* Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of tasks.
* Proven experience advising a business on the changing landscape of 'ways of working' and organisation processes.
* Proven experience collaborating and building trust and effective working relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the business.
* Strong skills in understanding how to solve problems through technical solutions.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence.
* Ideally of graduate standard, from within an IT, software, engineering or electronic based discipline