R&D Tax Specialist - Practice East London Competitive Salary
We are working with an Accountancy firm based in East London who is looking for an R&D Tax Specialist.
This is the perfect job opportunity for a candidate looking to progress and who thrives on challenge. To be successful in this job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and supervising the preparation of R&D tax credit claim reports and costings to relevant deadlines.
* Regular contact with clients to ensure they receive the highest service levels.
* Organising, planning and managing all R&D assignments for the office.
* Supervising and supporting team members.
* Reporting directly to the client engagement partners and tax partners.
* Key contribution to practice development initiatives including networking events.
* Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the firm.
* Experience with clients operating in a diverse range of industries.
* Strong verbal, written and communication skills
* 2+ years' experience within R&D
* Comfortable dealing/meeting with clients face to face
* Experience in completing and submitting SME & RDEC tax claims
This is a great opportunity, please contact us to find out more