Concept Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a NHS recruitment consultant to join our NHS team.
The role predominantly includes screening, resourcing, planning and scheduling nursing and health care workers temporary shifts, however you will also provide support to other parts of our service as and when required
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills and have the capability to use initiative and work under pressure, covering day-to-day tasks efficiently to ensure quality service provision.
* To book staff on last-minute temporary vacancies, primarily within the Healthcare sector in the Community and NHS Hospitals.
* Become familiar with the IQX database and Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint to record your notes.
* To fill competitive email/portal bookings for our large NHS contract
* Use CV databases and our internal databases to source candidates
* Coordinate/allocate shift work to the right candidates
* Deal with new applications to include contacting referees, completing DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) checks, Right to work, qualifications, training and documentation checks - via email, phone and /or post. Work closely with Compliance Team.
* Organising nurses availabilities.
* Screening all incoming calls.
* Fill Hospitals and Nursing Homes shifts with available Nurses on database.
* Receiving shift from Hospitals and Nursing Homes via email, portals and telephone.
* Responsible for day-to-day relationship with Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Nurses and HCA's
Ideal candidates must also possess the following key skills:
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Able to develop and maintain good relationship with nursing staff and clients.
* Have good organisational skills, with attention to detail.
* A flexible approach and a team player
* Able to deal with and manage conflict in a professional calm manner
* Self- motivated and determined individual seeking a challenging role
If you are looking for a new and exciting role apply today and one of our team will be in touch