Concept Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced NHS Recruitment Operations manager to oversee our NHS department!
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of the NHS Department. Ensuring the smooth running with effective methods put into place so that the company's NHS Business runs to its maximum productivity whilst delivering quality front-line services and maintaining customer satisfaction in the most profitable and efficient manner.
To work hands on with Recruitment and Bookings team, to embed service improvement within the NHS Business within the organisation, working to achieve a culture of continuous improvement to contribute to the delivery of the Company Plan's and Objectives, all of which underpin the overall goal of improving the quality of working life and career building for all who work within the NHS Department.
The main responsibilities of the operations manager include handling the logistics of the NHS Business, preparing budgets and inventories, and overseeing the management of department employees. The job holder will be expected to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity. To achieve this, they should have strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills along with outstanding communication skills, together with business development experience in identifying sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. This role requires someone with the ability to think on their feet and make quick decisions with little hesitation.
* Reporting directly to the COD, this is a high-profile role. In charge of the implementation of business measures, new guideline or strategies.
* To improve the working environment and business processes of the NHS Department. Aiming to strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business development and operations.
* High level critical thinking and analytical skills combined with ability for clear communication will be crucial to balance the needs and expectations of senior stakeholders and for the effective delivery of engagement strategies.
* Working with the company, this post would play a pivotal role in shaping and transforming the future of the NHS business development focusing on consistent growth in revenue.
* A results-driven individual, with experience of working with clinical teams, as well as strong project management, IT and presentation skills.
* Analytical skills, an ability to develop solutions, and clearly assess the benefits of alternative options would all form a part of this type of role. Experience in capacity and demand analysis, leadership and change management skills would be essential and an ability to sell your ideas to others.
* To perform a number of functions to achieve identified objectives.
* Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
* Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
* To ensure that the staff members recruited are quality and customer oriented
* Provide feedback, training, and other motivational team development exercises.
* To develop key work streams of the NHS business transformation programme in close liaison with service departments and Senior Managers/Directors to ensure service improvement and efficiency savings.
* To support, COD, CEO, and Heads of Departments in undertaking Business Transformation projects and propose appropriate business solutions where appropriate.
* To ensure that all business transformation projects are delivered in accordance with the corporate approach to project management, including taking the lead on ensuring quality feasibility studies, business bases, and timelines for the evaluation of Business Transformation projects
* To ensure appropriate links with other projects and strategies within the Company and ensure that appropriate ownership is taken of risks and dependencies between projects is identified and managed accordingly.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role APPLY today and one of the team will be in touch