RSW have a number of Paint Spayers that they are looking to recruit for their prestigious client MS-RT based in Pontypool. The positions are temporary on going with immediate effect. MS-RT are a design-led automotive engineering company creating bespoke Ford vehicles that stand out on the road.
The purpose of the role is to react to incoming quality concerns in order to prevent or minimise the impact on vehicle quality and Right First Time (RFT) production.
* You will be liaising with Line leaders and Assembly Operators to ensure quality issues are addressed within the paint area to avoid vehicles being placed into Out Of Sequence (OOS).
* You must be an experienced and motivated individual, prepared to fully investigate all quality concerns and to improve performance.
* A fixed 2 shift pattern, but this may change with business needs
* You will be supporting the Quality Technicians for end of line inspection within the Paint line.
* Carry out inspection of vehicles/component parts to ensure assemblies are completed to the required specification
* Complete and take responsibility for the accurate recording of non-conforming parts
* To complete any process documentation as is required, in line with the build instructions taking ownership and accountability of this process
* Documenting and escalate quality issues to ensure a quality product is produced for end user
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives/projects to improve product quality
* Ensure high standards of housekeeping and hygiene are always maintained in line with 5S principles
* To always act and behave in a way compliant with all MS-RT company guidelines
· Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by your manager
* Proven Quality Inspection experience
* Previous experience of working within a production facility
* Understanding of a Quality mindset and Quality standards
* Automotive quality standard experience / Production environment quality experience
* A good understanding of industry safety standards
* Be able to work under pressure and prioritise own workload as required
* Full Driving Licence is essential for this position