Role: Field Service Engineer
Area Covered: UK
Salary: Competitive package depending on experience
ROLE - FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - POWERED ACCESS MACHINERY:
My client is a European market leader in the manufacture of truck mounted platforms and a decision has been made to recruit an excellent Field Service Engineer for the UK & Irish business. They are a multi-million-pound organisation, operating throughout Europe, with the capability to fulfil orders of any size.
The position reports directly into the UK Service Coordinator. The role will be to carry out repairs on machines that are in the workshop in the South-East and in the field across the UK & Ireland.
The ideal applicant for this role will need to demonstrate the following:
* You will have a strong understanding of powered access machinery, or a related product.
* You will come from an engineering background (preferably from the access industry), as you need to carry out machine repairs and services when required.
* You will be an excellent communicator, as you will have to manage customer relationships.
* Customer service focused
* Based in the South-East
* Flexibility in your approach to work
* Ability to work in team
* You will need a full driving licence, and be willing to travel throughout the UK, and occasionally to Europe as required.
If you are interested in progressing for the role, then please send me your CV