Clinical Home Care Nurse
£30K - £36K + £5,700 car allowance + Fuel Card & Excellent Benefits
Work on a 6 week rota basis across 7 days (1 in 3 weekends working)
White Knight Recruitment are working in partnership with a fast growing Healthcare business, who are expanding at a rapid rate.
As part of their continued growth, they are seeking to recruit a Clinical Home Care Nurse to join their existing friendly team.
As Clinical Home Care Nurse, you will provide high quality, cost effective clinical care to a caseload of patients across all therapy areas.
Key duties of the Clinical Home Care Nurse;
* Assist referring centre, hospitals and consultants in planning a smooth transition in patient care from secondary care to home care setting
* Support clinical participants in charity projects
* Participate in clinical audits to drive service improvement, when appropriate
* Act as an advocate for the patient and family providing information, support and direction to other support services as appropriate
* Ensure all patient care is documented and that all relevant records are completed accurately, and within agreed timescales, using company approved documentation in line with NMC and CQC standards
* Escalate to line manager or appropriate referring clinician any changes in any patient's health and wellbeing or information that requires reporting.
In order to be considered for this fantastic Clinical Home Care Nurse opportunity you will have the following;
* Registered Nurse with active PIN
* Ability to work independently, manage your own diary and prioritise workload
* Adaptable and a willingness to support others
* Cannulation, infusion and venepuncture
As Clinical Home Care Nurse you will receive the following;
* A Competitive Basic Salary
* 25 days Annual Leave
* Private Healthcare
* Bonus Scheme
* Flexible working
* Extensive career development opportunities
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable