A chance to join a large well established business in St Albans and support a small team of 2 and half purchase ledger clerks in running the department. This role can either be for a proven team leader or senior that is looking for the next step in their career. The depart are going through lots of expansion and therefore need someone that is able to step up and be hands on with the team and duties.
The company have an excellent Manager that this role will report into who will offer great support, training and development. With a team that is well motivated, this role is needed to make the department more effective as the business continues to grow.
* Receive and register supplier invoices.
* Match invoices to goods received and invoice matching.
* Allocate direct debit payments to invoices.
* Process payment runs.
* Reconciling accounts balances to supplier statements.
* Sending queries to department for resolution.
* Answering queries from suppliers, and other departments.
* Liaising with Suppliers to request credit notes or resolve issues.
* Foreign Invoice processing
* Experienced AP person either team leader or senior
* Good IT skills including Excel
* Excellent communications skills and ability to build relationships across suppliers and internal stake holders