Remedicare Staffing are currently searching for a passionate and dynamic Care Home Manager to join a well-reputed, family-owned care company at an attractive Residential Care Home in the Hatfield area.
Key details - Ref No. PK48616
* Monday to Friday
* £(phone number removed) per annum plus a generous bonus scheme
* Full time, permanent role
* NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Registered Managers Award preferred
This a lovely 22 bedded Residential Care Home that specialises in elderly and dementia care in a safe appealing and comfortable environment. They are a part of a small, family-owned organisation that puts person-centred care at the forefront of their ethos and looks to develop and support their staff. Their main aim is to ensure that their residents live comfortable, happy and fulfilled lives within a friendly and caring atmosphere by providing a high standard of care, giving peace of mind to families who entrust them with the care of their loved ones. You will be passionate about delivering person-centred care and through strong leadership, you will drive quality and continuous improvement throughout the home.
As Registered Manager you will hold overall responsibility for the home shared with the Deputy Manager and will play a key role in ensuring that the company's high standards are implemented and adhered to throughout the service. In return, you will be rewarded with a career defining opportunity to impact on an ambitious and growing organisation that is committed to staff retention, development and equality.
Registered Manager Skills/ Experience:
* NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care minimum or Registered Managers Award
* Experienced in a residential care environment, you will be able to demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating and managing staff to deliver a high standard of care and support is provided to the service users.
* Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
* Preferably 2 + years of managerial experience
* Have a good understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care plans
Registered Manager Duties will include:
* Overall responsibility of the care home shared with the Deputy Care Home Manager
* The day-to-day management of the Home according to the policies and resources determined by the Employer and the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 & 2012 and subsequent amendments.
* Maintain the records and policies & procedures required of the Home by the Registration Legislation and the Employer.
* Staff management, appraisals and training
* Maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available as necessary by any authorised personnel
How to apply:
If this Registered Manager position is of interest then please click apply and submit your CV.
If you would like further information on the Residential Care Home Manager role please feel free to give me a call on the details below and I am happy to discuss this further with you.
Tel: (phone number removed) - Phil King