We have a vacancy available for a Quality Engineer, supporting both facilities. You will preferably have previous QA & manufacturing experience, ideally in the aerospace sector, however this is not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Customer specification review and guidance of special processes.
* Provide guidance and support to the Non-Conformance management process, ensuring that relevant Root cause analysis is conducted during manufacturing and that adequate and appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
* Creation and review of Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) within various work centres.
* APQP/PPAP activities such as Process Flow Diagrams, Control Plans, FMEA, SPC, MSA etc.
* Procedure writing, in line with customer and internal requirements.
* Internal audits.
* Continuous Improvement activity.
* Reliability & Punctuality
* Good teamwork skills.
* Computer Experience.
* Strong communication skills.
* APQP/PPAP knowledge is not mandatory, however would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of AS9100D / ISO9001 would be beneficial.
If you think that your CV would be of interest to us, please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more Info please Click Apply