Our client is on a quest to find a Scientific Content Creator to join their successful, family-owned company.
This role requires an individual who is passionate, meticulous, and resourceful who has an interest in chemistry.
You will have a desire to produce high-quality written content for white papers, social media posts, email copy, brochures and more, contributing to the success of marketing campaigns.
* Creating strong, engaging written content which appeals to our global audience.
* Translate complex science into clear, well-structured, and impactful communications.
* Content creation includes, but not limited to:
o White Papers
o Promotional email copy
o Website content
o Product Instructions
o Interviews, Articles and PR
* Technical Webinars & Videos:
o Recommending and agreeing topics with our Product Managers and Technical Specialists which are usefuland appealing to our target audience.
o Creating scripts which make products accessible and engaging.
* Creating a long-term content plan which helps to achieve the objectives of the business and marketing plan.
* Assisting with the creation of sales training tools for both international distributors and internal technical training.
* Reviewing, editing, and improving existing content.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with colleagues, suppliers, and distributors.
* Well organised, with good attention to detail, and with the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
* Forward-thinking - always looking for ways to improve current ways of working and suggest new initiatives.
* Willing to get stuck in with hands-on work as well as planning and analysis of results.
* Ability to prioritise and manage varying workloads.
* Adaptable and willing to research and learn new skills