There are a lot of different engineering shift patterns. From double days, through to panama and nights. Not all shift patterns are for everyone but there's one pattern that seems to attract a lot of attention, regular days- Monday to Friday.
It just works well with most people's life. You get your evenings and your weekends to yourself. Granted, the salaries are sometimes lower due to not working a shift premium, but not this one.
This regular days role will pay up to £30,000
What will you be doing?
* Carry out plant Planned Preventative Maintenance as per the CMMS schedules and respond accordingly to all issues. Maintain Records of works complete and supporting processes. Delivery of continuous improvement projects/action.
* Responds to plant breakdowns- ensuring it is returned to production in timely manner, any temporary fixes are followed up with a permanent solution.
What do we need from you?
* A good knowledge of health and safety practices
* Proven track record in multi skilled role supported by relevant qualifications
* A strong focus on delivering planned and preventative maintenance
* Ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously and manage stressful situations.
Click apply and I'll explain how this could be perfect for you