We're looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1930, they are a world renowned manufacturer of consumer goods.
If you can demonstrate a background in mechanical maintenance of manufacturing plant then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- All maintenance (preventative and breakdown) and installation projects
- Working in a small team, splitting work on a task by task basis spread across all aspects of breakdown, maintenance and new projects
- There is no shift, night or weekend work - though you are able to pick over time up o a weekend from time to time if you want it
- Experience of mechanical maintenance of manufacturing plant
- Further experience of Electrical Maintenance - ideally including control systems
- Aware of the impact of a line shut down and approach your work with that in mind
- Basic salary: Up to £37,000 per annum
- Benefits include:
-- Product discount
-- On site gym (free) and restaurant (subsidised)
Think that this Maintenance Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy