Circa £55K DOE + Benefits
We are looking for an experienced and capable Finance Manager who has experience in running payroll and managing monthly accounts.
Leading a small team and being supported by the FD ensuring the efficient delivery of both the Accounts and Payroll functions for the business.
Duties will include
* Working with the Payroll Manager to ensure that sufficient controls are in place to validate the weekly/monthly payroll and invoicing process.
* Oversee the preparation and timely submission of PAYE/VAT/P11D's/P60's/P46 Car and intermediary reporting.
* Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliation, highlighting any exceptions and potential adjustments to the FD.
* Review monthly P&L, cash flow narrative and weekly review of the Aged Credit Report.
* Maintain the nominal ledger and oversee the efficient running of the sales and purchase ledgers.
* Line management duties to include appraisals, 121's and development initiatives.
Skills and experience required
* Previous experience in a similar role essential - Accounts, Payroll, Management.
* Experience of running payroll within a deadline driven environment.
* Confident Excel user with experience of Sage based systems.
* Relevant qualification ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified - candidates QBE welcome!
The company offer an exceptional range of company benefits including bonus days off, generous holiday entitlement, career development and training; plus, much more!!!
If you have a "can do" attitude and are looking for a new challenge with a fabulous employer and a friendly and supportive team - APPLY NOW