Brightwork's client is currently recruiting a Lifting Inspection Engineer /TIC (Test, Inspect & Certify) to work in (Manchester, Bradford and Sheffield.) You will be responsible for testing, inspection, certification, repair, maintenance and installation of lifting and working at height equipment. Company Van will be provided.
• Inspection, testing, repair & maintenance of lifting and working at height equipment.
• Load testing of equipment such as runway beams, davit sockets, swing jibs and lift shaft eyes.
• Installation of basic lifting equipment.
• Produce certification for equipment including detailed reporting on failed items.
• Carry out site surveys and advise customers on the correct selection and use of lifting equipment.
• Organise, progress, and complete the installation, testing and commissioning of lifting equipment including runway beams, swing jibs, davit sockets, powered hoists, etc.
• Carry out site surveys, discuss customer requirements and compile proposals and quotations detailing the proposed solutions for the installation, test and commissioning of lifting equipment as per above
• Experience working within the lifting equipment industry.
• Competent in the inspection of lifting equipment in accordance with LOLER / PUWER.
• LEEA Qualifications are highly desirable including advanced programmes such as Runways & Crane Structures and/or Overhead Travelling Cranes.
• Manufacturer & Industry Training (ie, CSCS, IPAF, Confined Space, Working at Height, PASMA, etc)
• Competent in accordance with LOLER.
• Current (preferably clean) driving licence.
• Ability to work on own initiative and assist other team members when required
• A customer-focussed approach to workload and strong attention to detail
• IT Literate